- you think its fun be so dizzy you almost black out every time you stand?
- you think its fun to have your head in the toilet?
- you think its fun to suck your stomach in so much you cant even breathe?
- you think its fun to cough up blood?
- you think its fun to be in pain when you lay down cause your ribs dig into your mattress?
- you think its fun to get sharp pains in your chest?
- you think its fun when your hair is falling out in clumps?
- you think it’s fun when your nails get brittle and yellow?
- you think it’s fun having uncontrollable diarrhea?
- you think it’s fun to throw up blood?
- you think this is attractive?
Eating disorders are a mental illness. They are NOT a choice… there is NO UPSIDE to having an eating disorder.
This is why I get so angry with pro-ana…
WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE PROMOTE AN EATING DISORDER?!?
There is nothing glamourous about any of this. Nothing at all.
Reblog if you’re against pro-ana, pro-mia, and thinspiration.
Be pro-recovery. Fight back against eating disorders!
- Teacher: Write down 3 things you dislike about yourself
- Me: *sits there*
- Teacher: Ciara, why aren't you writing?
- Me: I can't do this. I will take a zero, sorry.
- Teacher: Why?
- Me: Because I refuse to promote self-hate. Because some people in the world can fill out 20 of these front and back with no blank spaces and this can trigger someone.
- Teacher: Ciara, you have to do it or I am sending you to the office.
- Me: Okay. *gets up and walks to office*
- ^needs more notes^
I love when I get complimented on things that aren’t my appearance Don’t get me wrong, I love to be called pretty/cute/beautiful ect, but I love when people compliment my laugh. Or the way I sound when I just wake up. The way my hair falls naturally. How I say a certain word. Just the way that I am. I love that.